Stena Line Extends 10% discount to all Mountaineering Ireland Members
Stena Line will offer Mountaineering Ireland members a discount on publicly available Economy, Flexi & Premium (port to port) single or return fares on our 4 Irish Sea routes or direct route to France throughout 2017.
Terms and conditions:
• The 10% discount is valid on Economy, Flexi and Premium motorist fares on the following routes: Dublin – Holyhead, Rosslare – Fishguard, Rosslare – Cherbourg, Belfast – Cairnryan and Belfast – Liverpool
• This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
• Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
• Book and travel by 05 January 2018.
• A €6 credit card charge applies to all bookings. There is no charge for payment by debit card.
• All bookings and travel are subject to the Stena Line Terms of Business which are available on request.
• Discount will be deducted prior to the SECA environmental charge being applied on Rosslare – Cherbourg route.
Please click on www.stenaline.ie/mountaineeringireland and have your current membership number to hand.
Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network, consisting of 20 strategically located ferry routes across Northern Europe, operating in Scandinavia, the Baltics, the North Sea and the Irish Sea with a fleet of 35 vessels. It aalso owns and operates five ports and has approximately 5,200 employees.
The ferry company was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in the Swedish City of Gothenburg.
Following several years of change and development processes, Stena Line is now a stable and profitable group that provides demanding private and freight customers with cost-effective sea transportation and unique added value.
Every year over 7 million passengers travel with Stena Line. The company also transport 1.6 million vehicles and about 2 million freight units.