The Ballyvaughan Fanore Walking Club based in the heart of the Burren, Co.Clare would like to remind all your members about our upcoming event, the Tenth Annual Clare Burren Marathon Challenge. We would like to invite your members to come to the Burren for the day and take part in this great challenge.
Clare Burren Marathon Challenge – Sat, May 27th, 2017
A SPECTACULAR INTERNATIONAL ADVENTURE MARATHON ALONG THE WILD ATLANTIC WAY
Will you please forward this email onto your members. We hope some of them will attend. I have attached an entry form or our online entry facility is available here: www.clareburrenmarathonchallenge.com
The Clare Burren Marathon Challenge is a road, green road and trail challenge across the Beautiful Scenic Burren. The challenge takes you along track, trail and some road on either a 42k, 21k or 10k challenge. On the day the local landowners give us access across their land to facilitate our event.
Enjoy some of Europe’s most unique landscapes and see the Riches of the Burren in Bloom.
Each participant has a choice of full, half or mini marathon on the day. All three challenge’s start in Ballyvaughan, Co.Clare at 9.00am, and all three taking you on and off road to the finish line on The Pier at Ballyvaughan.
- All Participants will be chip timed.
- Water, fruit, chocolate bars available along each route.
- Toilet facilities available on all routes.
- Irish Cave Rescue Organisation (ICRO) will be present on all routes throughout the challenge, should you need medical attention.
- Parking available in the village.
- Massage therapy available at the start/finish line.
- Complimentary Soup and a Roll for all participants as they complete their challenge.
- Rescue pick up available.
Ballyvaughan Fanore Walking Club