AGM – Wed Sept 20th, 2017 – Nemo Rangers GAA Club
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017 takes place on Wednesday, September 20th at 7.45pm in Nemo Rangers, Trabeg Sports Centre, South Douglas Road, Cork.
All members should attend our forthcoming AGM. This is your opportunity to have an input into the future direction of the club.
If you would like to propose a motion for the AGM please send it by e-mail to the Club Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AGM Latest News
Monday, August 21st, 2017
Our AGM will take place on Wednesday 20th September at 7.45pm in Nemo Rangers, Trabeg Sports Centre, South Douglas Road, Cork.
We encourage all our members to attend as this is your opportunity to have an input into the future of your Club.
If you would like to propose a motion for the AGM please send it by e-mail to the Club Secretary at email@example.com before Wed 30th August.
The new Committee will be elected at the AGM and if you would like to nominate a member please do so by emailing the Club Secretary.
If you would like to be on the new Committee yourself, then please let any of the present Committee members know.
We are delighted to see so many new members join the Club this year, and participate in the Club’s activities such as our walks, weekends away, social events etc.
Finally, as is the tradition, Club membership will be available at the reduced rate of €45 on the night.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday 20th Sept.
The new committee is up for election at our forthcoming A.G.M.. If you would like to nominate a member please feel free to do so by e-mail to the Club Secretary.
Also if you are interested in being on the committee yourself please let one of the existing committee members know. It is expected that a number of the current committee members will serve on the New Committee. We strongly believe however that an input of new members to the committee with new ideas and energy will be a positive influence on the club.
Any club is only as good as its members want it to be and for a membership fee of €50.00, the club provides: Great Walks, Spectacular Scenery, Exhilarating Exercise, Weekends Away, Barbeques, Mulled Wine, Christmas Party, Scrumptious Scones & Coffee, Hectic Social Life, Mighty Craic and Great Company.
As is the tradition membership will be available at the special rate of €45 on the night. We the Committee look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, Sept 20th.
As a member of Cork Backpackers you benefit from a range of benefits including:
- Choice of hill walks on every second Sunday
- Bank holiday weekends away in some of Ireland’s most beautiful areas
- Club social night every Wednesday
- Various social events throughout the year e.g. Christmas party, summer barbeque, leaders’ dinner, treasure hunt, Cork city historical walk etc.
- The Irish Mountain Log, delivered by post to your home address
- Discounts in all good outdoor shops and a variety of other related retailers
- Civil Liability & Limited Personal Accident cover insurance policy
- A personalised membership card
- Access to navigation training courses & awards for hill walkers and climbers
- Access to Mountaineering Ireland Training Grant schemes